• Founded and organized L.A. Zine Fest, a non-profit, free to the public, annual event celebrating self-publishing and the do-it-yourself ethos, with over 175 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees.
• Helping maintain the L.A. Zine Fest official Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, and Facebook.
• Arranging and teaching hands on workshops to educate the public about zine making and D.I.Y. culture at The Craft and Folk Art Museum, The Rock N’ Roll Camp For Girls, Renegade Craft Fair, Unique L.A., and Patchwork Craft Festival.
• Seeking out and communicating with vendors, special guests, and exhibitors.
• One of the on-site coordinators for L.A. Zine Fest before, during, and after the event.
• Conducting post-event evaluations to exhibitors to improve future events.